HS Tavern Brawl – ‘Servant of Yogg-Savon’ Tryouts – (14 July 2016)
Tavern Brawl – ‘Servant of Yogg-Savon’ Tryouts – (14 July 2016)
Help Yogg-Savon find a servant! Your deck is full of wannabes who cast a random spell at a random target when played.
* Wild Format
* Mana starts at 1
* Deck is given randomly, only choice is starting hero
* Every time you play a minion, after all the battlecry triggers are done, a random spell will be cast. The target for that spell will be randomised.
Personal Findings based on own games
* Aggro ability hero is recommended to keep damage in due to the randomness. Mage / Druid / Rogue / Hunter
* Spell is super random. I’ve had victory taken away when the random spell was an damage to all spell.
* Due to the random possibility of spell, better to attack with minion first before playing any minion. Your minion might die before attacking, thus wasted oppourtunity.
* I do get a certain fixed random quite frequent. The shadowform spell on my druid is just too often.
* Being RNG, some opponent seems to be fairly lucky in their random spell always targeting the enemy. And when RNG does not go your way, every damn damage spell hits your own guys not theirs… FML.
* Sidenote, my local telco provided is doing some upgrade to their network or something.. when your get interrupted every other second, the brawl play gets very tiring quickly.
All in all another random tavern brawl as always…