How NOT to build a deck for Kotei
Tried and true mistakes that people will do anyway even if they know it.
1. Net deck a recent Kotei champion deck without practice.
2. Adding 1 card that you think will help, but haven’t practiced with it being in the deck.
3. Buy a card that you need online 3 days before Kotei (unless you took FedEx, it’s cool).
4. Selling a card that you’ll need later. Usually you’ll realise this the day before Kotei.
And last but not least….
5. Test deck for several months…. make a new one the night before Kotei.
Have fun people 🙂 And good luck for your respective Koteis!